Home not books New Year

New Year

9 comments

Happy New Year!

I posted this a while ago but I love to repeat it at new year: a year is 365 chances to change the plan, and 365 moments in which to discover yourself.

Last January it wouldn’t have crossed my mind that I might start learning Chinese (and really enjoy it), or take up photography. I can only hope that this year is as surprising as 2015 was.

On surprises: I have one I’ll be giving to you in the very near future. I’ve made something; it’s glorious and I hope you enjoy it as much as I do; I’m going to use it to inspire me & hold my to-do lists & remind me that I have 365 surprises awaiting me in 2016.

What’s in store for your new year?

You may also like

Leave a thought

9 comments

Tessa Conte January 1, 2016 at 7:51 pm

Hello there! Happy New Year!! Quite curious about your surprise : ) Also, love the look of your blog!! (and sorry if it’s been there a while and I just haven’t noticed, I’ve been a bit offline lately)

Mia Hayson January 4, 2016 at 8:40 pm

Happy New Year! Thanks! It’s a NEW thing so no need to worry! I am still fiddling but so far I am loving my new theme.

And yay! It’s going to be amazing! I hope you’ll like it after all the hype I’m giving it haha.

Misha Gericke January 4, 2016 at 2:13 pm

I hope you have a wonderful New Year!

As for what I hope to see in my 2016: Six books published, regular singing classes and possibly a new martial art. 😉

Mia Hayson January 4, 2016 at 8:40 pm

Oooh, that sounds like an awesome year ahead! 😀

Madeleine Maddocks January 4, 2016 at 3:44 pm

Great post. I can see why you’ve re posted this year. Learning a new language is certainly good for the brain. I’m trying to get my life on a new track after being a carer to elderly infirm parents. I am switching voluntary work from the computer to face to face and am still planning what I shall add to 2016’s opportunities. Happy New Year!

Mia Hayson January 4, 2016 at 8:42 pm

Thanks! Happy New Year! Sounds like a big year ahead, I hope it brings you joy along the way & things get back on track <3

Olivia Roach January 5, 2016 at 5:10 am

I love photography! I am not very good at it yet, but I am working at it. Oh, and you’re learning Chinese? That is SO cool! I really want to do that. I’ve even been to China but since coming back I have forgotten the majority of it. Hope this coming year has plenty of surprises for you too!

Maggie Cheung January 17, 2016 at 12:25 pm

My goals for this year is time management. With full time work, hitting the gym 4x a week and finishing up my graduate part-time school is quite a lot to do. So, my resolution is to be able to plan and balance to achieve all on the go. Thank you for the chance.

LC January 23, 2016 at 3:08 am

my goal is to gain weight! 😀