2. The books on there are gorgeous! You can follow book tags like #bookstagram and #bookfetish and be blown away
3. Publishers like penguinukbooks and more post just the most fabulous pics
4. You can get super creative like abookreads
5. You can let others inspire you
6. Daredevils like this guy are there making us all feel just a little queasy from those heights
7. You can post little videos too
8. There’s this on guy who follows his wife around the world taking pics of her hand
9. You meet people from all over the world
10. It doesn’t even matter if you don’t speak the same language
11. Pictures transcend words
12. You can use them to inspire you too though
13. It helps you think about how you see the world and how others see it
14. When you feel like words more than pictures, you can post those too
15. It’s also a place to discover new books and find reviews
16. You don’t have to be the best photographer ever, just a hopeful and enthusiastic person
17. The pictures of books are seriously fab tho
18. Using emojis on there is super fun ✨
19. In my experience people are super friendly on instagram
20. I mean I cannot promise all instagrammers are, but I’ve yet to meet one who is mean
21. You can use as many hashtags as you want, the sky is the limit!
22. Meeting people ftw
23. Like, seriously, you use a hashtag once and suddenly you’re bff’s with somebody across the globe
24. It’s great for finding writing prompts
25. I just love playing with colour and pictures in general
26. I love each and every person I follow on instagram.
There are some disadvantages admittedly! You can’t post from your computer (that I know of), or schedule posts, so if those are deal breakers that’s not great. I still think if you do have a phone that will post it is fab!
I’m looking to follow more people so if you’re on there let me know!